Monday, May 3, 2021

No cards - just talking

A couple of weeks back I mentioned that I was a guest on a podcast called Tea and Topps. If you want to have a listen to me talk about my collection, then you can watch it here.


Attentive listeners may catch me making the kind of factual error I frequently criticise card companies for making. It has reminded me to be more humble in future.

The hosts also asked me to create a baseball card of myself for them to use to promote the show. I ended up with this hideously anachronistic effort.


So, how many things "wrong" can you count on that card? And did you hear the error in the show?

Back to proper baseball cards tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Jon, do you have a wantlist of cards of Tony. I have so many I need to downsize a bit. you can email me at padrographs at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't listened to the podcast yet. Maybe one day, but I'm too busy trying to catch up on reading blog posts. As for errors... rumor has it they increase the value in things :D

    ReplyDelete